Monday, January 30, 2017

#30 "Baby Cardinal"



Well here it is, the last one of the 30 paintings in 30 day challenge.
Thanks again to Leslie Saeta for hosting this.
It was both exhausting and exhilarating, and I'm grateful
to have been a part of it and to have visited the sites of so many
talented artists!
"Baby Cardinal," 6" x 6"

Next I'm off to a different challenge. Lavinia Wiggins and I are going to
do a show this June called "Wish You Were Here," all about postcards.
(When I do Florence it'll be more like, wish I were there!)
This will be my first series.
I'll be posting my progress on this, so
thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

SueLC said...

Lovely! Very cheerful

Laurie Mueller said...

I love your work, Sharon-especially the birds and those lemon wedges. You've inspired me to cut some fruit up to paint. Very challenging, but you've nailed it! Congrats on doing the challenge! Good luck on your next ventures.

Mellowood Gallery said...

This little guy is sweet. I have enjoyed seeing your work since I started following your blog and look forward to seeing more.